Multi Media, Printmaker
Education and Background
- 1957 Graduated Moore College of Art & Design
- 1958 Worked for cotton converter in New York City as a fabric designer and freelanced designing greeting cards.
- 1960 Returned to Philadelphia. Opened a design and graphic studio
- 1970 Studied Printmaking at Temple -Tyler School of Art
- Assemblage; A professional group of artists who work in various mediums. Our art has been exhibited nationally, in private collections, as well as galleries and museums.
- American Color Print Society; an exhibiting group of professional printmakers nation wide. Headquarters in Philadelphia, PA.
- New Hope Art League, highlighting workshops, lectures and exhibitions
Email : email@example.com